Saturday, March 3, 2012

Babysitting

I am not going to help you choose your pajamas, you are a big boy, do it yourself.

I am not going to scoop you ice cream or get you another glass of soda, it is past 9 o'clock.

I am not going to get a movie ready for you, you were supposed to be in bed a half hour ago.

I am not going to read you another story. Two Spongebob picture books are enough (with the voices of course)

I am not going to say it again: "Remember to go to the bathroom." "Brush your teeth for gosh sake!"
"I won't drag you up the stairs, your legs are there for a reason."
"GO. TO. BED. NOW."

I am not going to leave you.

I am not going to let the monsters get you.

I am not going to let you have night-terrors.

I promise.

1 comment:

  1. There are many daycare franchise opportunities available to you, but you need to make sure that you find a company that can successfully provide you with services in your area. Want to know more about child daycare franchises Want to know more about child daycare franchises? find out here.

    ReplyDelete