Monday, March 12, 2012

My Body is a Temple

My freshman year of high school I met an amazing friend. While we are not incredibly close, I can say she is one of the sweetest, most caring people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. This friend, Ashley, founded the non-profit organization My Body is a Temple. MBIAT is targeted to boys, girls, and people of all religions. Ashley, and many people like her (including myself), wish to rid the world of self-hatred and eating disorders, along with overall improved lives. We all deserve to live comfortably, and often times the distortion media instills in young (and old) people minds gets in the way of our goals. Please do whatever you can to be involved in this incredible movement against self-loathing.

Go to http://mbiat.org/ to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment